Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The authors of the above-named submission hereby declare that the submitted manuscript is solely developed and written by the named authors themselves and no ghostwriting services have been included during the text production and/or submission process. Furthermore, as per the Educaniora journal regulations, the use of any artificial intelligence software (e.g., chatbots or other language processing tools) for text production is not accepted and will result in the rejection of the manuscript. The journal editorial board has the right to reject a manuscript for the above-described reasons at any time during the review, editorial, or publication process.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- In Step 3: Metadata: fill in ALL authors (use “Add Contributor” button). Choose one corresponding author (primary contact) and use your institutional email addresses.
- The text is written in English or Indonesian and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors retain copyright of its works. Educaniora publications are licensed under CC-BY-NC license (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License), granting open access rights to society. Specifically, CC-BY-NC license permits any kind of use, distribution, changes and building upon the article, as long as the original author and source are properly recognized and for NonCommercial purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.